Saturday, November 15, 2008

Draft Palin

From the Maritime Sentry

Ready For Another Draft Movement?
There is a movement called Draft Sarah Palin For President 2012 I wanted to let everyone know about. Now, I will be honest, I did not sign up. I am going to wait and see what Sarah's official policies are when she decides to run; issues like illegal immigration and states rights. I already know she is a good conservative, I just want to know where she stands on a couple of issues that she hasn't addressed. This is not a criticism at all. I understand that running as a VP you have to espouse the views of the top of the ticket. I would like to see Sarah address some of these hot button issues when it is appropriate.

Unless she has different beliefs than I have been told I plan on supporting her fully if she decides to run. I have really been impressed with her media campaign the past couple of days. She is doing considerably better than the McCain people did. Here is a news report on the new draft movement." The Maritime Sentry

No comments: